Finance Administrative Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Anantara
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Understand hotel’s accounting system and work process.
- To support DOF/FC & AFC & CA to coordinate with external parties including auditors, asset appraiser, accountants or consultants assigned by the owner or MHG.
- To support DOF/FC & AFC & CA for Internal Audit or Finance Operation Compliance on related areas.
- Ensure the Critical Date List is updated.
- To notifying the concerned department heads of any licenses and contracts close to expiry.
- Facilitating contract through the signature process.
- Keeping a track of CAPEX projects, receive CAPEX from other different departments for signature of DOF & GM.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge in UAE Labor Laws
- Having Multi Property experience
- At least 1 years’ experience in the similar job function with a 5-star resort
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.