Procter & Gamble
To apply for this job please visit www.pgcareers.com.
Finance & Accounting Internship & CFO Coffee Club 2023
Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records. Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents. Working with bookkeeping software.
- you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
- Students currently in their third year (or one year away from graduation) of an Undergraduate or Masters degree. Majors include Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Commerce, or any relevant major.
- GCC Nationals or UAE residency holders with minimum of 3-6 months validity from the start date of the internship (only student residency or family sponsorship are eligible, work/company sponsorship will not be considered) – this is a must
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions