Field Software Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Canonical
For More Jobs: Click Here
This is an exceptional opportunity for a competitive open source technology leader who enjoys solving problems under pressure and wants to travel regularly. The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Apply your knowledge of Linux, virtualisation using libvirt/KVM and your knowledge of TCP/IP networking to deliver customised solutions for our customers.
- Understanding and hands on experience with popular open source software such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Kafka, Cassandra and NGINX.
- Discuss detailed architecture, designing complex solutions and guiding customers to successful data-center infrastructure operations
- Engage early on in the pre-sales process and remain engaged throughout the delivery phase
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3 years of Linux development experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience with either OpenStack, Kubernetes, Ceph and/or Ubuntu
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Strong background contributing code in Python and/or Go to open source projects in the cloud or devices area
- Excellent communication and presentation skills