Fabric/Garment Buyer/Purchaser Jobs In Dubai | Dubai MAC Group
A purchaser or buyer is responsible for purchasing products, materials, and services for their organization. These can include office supplies, retail products, or manufacturing equipment. Job duties include assessing the market, evaluating pricing and availability, ordering new products, and keeping accurate records.
- Locate national and international vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and coordinate with them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Review purchase order and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Represent companies in negotiating and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for each purchase.
- Direct and coordinate activities engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Implement procurement strategy and policies.
- Forecast procurement needs.
- We do not give interview feedback for Idiosyncratic Rater Effect and it’s not feasible to fix such systematic errors behind it.
- Feedback is interviewer’s truth, not candidate’s.
- It’s a time consuming procedure to structure a legally apt constructive feedback and to deliver it.
- Accepting critical feedback is a rare skill.