Experience Design Consultant – Freelance Talent Pool Jobs in Dubai
The purpose of this role is to deliver actionable insights to current and future clients, in addition to supporting business development efforts in customer experience across the UAE.
- The Experience Design Consultant carries out complex day-to-day activities related to ExperienceLab’s core capabilities.
- Planning, coordinating and conducting customer research to uncover customer needs and pain points (customer interviews, focus groups facilitation, journey mapping, persona creation, prototyping, workshop planning and facilitation, usability testing, analysing qualitative data and extracting insights, delivering high quality reports and presentation to communicate findings).
- Use design thinking skills across a variety of environments (both technical and non-technical) to help translate business challenges into innovative outcomes for internal and external clients.
- Ability to deliver small and medium sized projects with minimal oversight from account managers, or work as part of a team on bigger projects.
- Undergraduate degree and or master in a related subject, for example Psychology, HCI, Service Design, Product Design or similar
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a relevant role is expected, ideally in a customer research, service design or experience consulting role.
- Undergraduate or Masters Degree
- 2 years of relevant experience in service design or related role such as user experience design or design research