Executive Secretary Jobs In Dubai | iPay Holding
Click For More Jobs: Cick Here
Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff. Arranges travel and accommodations for executives. Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel including visa issuance, transportation and accommodation for CEO, his family and house worker if needed.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Diploma holder or college graduate having attested educational certificate.
- Proven experience as concierge, experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage.
- 3-5 years’ working experience as PA/Executive Secretary.
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer focused orientation.
- Keyboard proficiency and PC skills (MS Office and MS Outlook).
- Strong communication skills written and verbal in English, multilingual is strongly preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.