Executive Secretary Jobs In Dubai | Ground Energy DMCC
Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff. Arranges travel and accommodations for executives. Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant administrative experience in a role at a high level of administration of an equivalent combination of education, skills and experience
- High degree of computer competency
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills