Atlantis The Royal
Executive Housekeeper Jobs in Dubai | Atlantis The Royal Careers
As Executive Housekeeper, you will be assisting the Director of Housekeeping in managing the operations of the Housekeeping department including Rooms, Laundry and Public Area operations. You will be responsible to prepare departmental budgets, policies and procedures, operations manuals, training plans, audits and checklists and ensure strict compliance of quality control standards in line with FORBES.
- Schedule and supervise the work of all cleaning staff, assigning tasks and checking completed work for quality
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and back-of-the-house areas to ensure they meet established standards of cleanliness
- Investigate complaints about housekeeping service and take corrective action as necessary
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the department
- Monitor inventory levels of cleaning supplies and order new supplies as needed
- Prepare annual budget for the department and submit to the hotel manager for approval
If you have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 4 years in a managerial role as an Executive Housekeeper within a 5-star luxury property we invite you to apply for this unique opportunity. The successful candidate should possess a proven record of success in several or all the following areas: Floor management, Public Area management, Laundry operations management, office management, scheduling, training, budgeting, and P&L analysis and should be familiar with FORBES or LQA standards. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy, leadership, and problem-solving skills.