Executive Assistant to Supply Chain Jobs in Dubai | Unilever Jobs
For More Job: Click Here
1- Executive Assistant to Supply Chain
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
This is a pivotal role in the Supply Chain team supporting 5 Directors. This role requires interaction with a wide range of people, across the Supply Chaim and Unilever and externally with customers and agencies. The role requires skill at managing the diaries of the team, leading the team calendar and events schedule, the ability to interact confidently with senior leadership and manage the demands of a diverse team.
- Personal assistant responsibilities – all calendar management for the Directors including travel booking, visa applications, expenses, and cost management.
- Diary management – assessing competing priorities and anticipating requirements.
- Team travel bookings including itinerary organisation, flights, hotels, car hire and taxi bookings.
- Managing of event budgets.
- Pro-actively tackling issues related to administrative processes to ensure speed and efficiency, ensuring files and records are organised and maintained.
- Global meeting and video presence room bookings.
- Commercial invoice creation and customs clearance documentation, raising of purchase orders and SAP goods receipting.
- Initiative – Comfortable using your own initiative.
- Influencing – comfortable to influence others to proactively manage the best outcome for the business.
- Bias for action, & speed to get things done.
- Confidence to take decisions, exercise autonomy.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Organizationally strong.
- Ability to be discrete & manage confidential information.
To apply for this job please visit careers.unilever.com.