Executive Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Zabeel Groups
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the calendar of the CEO including travel and meeting arrangements, scheduling appointments & arranging corporate events. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 8+ years of hands-on Executive Assistant support experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in ENGLISH (50 words per minute)
- Advance in MS Office tools.
- Ability to prioritize projects and timely completion of assignments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills without assistance.
- Detail-oriented with excellent research skills.