Executive Assistant Jobs In Dubai | Siemens Energy
The role of the Executive Assistant is to provide executiveplanning and administrative support to the Vice President- Africa Hub. You would be the primary point of contact for internal andexternal stakeholders and serve as a liaison tovarious stakeholders including customers, partners as well as seniormanagement including board level. You will organize and coordinate executivemeetings and content, external relations efforts and oversee special projects.
- Business steeringwith regards to planning, administration, reports ororganization of meeting / minutes.
- Support and lead hub Africa Activities (townhalls, kick-off meetings or other type of events),
- Documentation support,including preparation of meeting agendas, briefings, correspondences andPowerPoint presentations:
- Manage the calendar byarranging internal and external meetings and filtering appointments as required:
- Organize/coordinate meeting schedule. Prepare necessary documents for themeetings/events,
- Traveland accommodation arrangements: Book hotels, flights, transportations, travelapplication and claim expenses.
- Receive and arrange external and internalvisitors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience withinternational exposure.
- Extensive experience inan Executive Assistant position. Strong organizational skills that reflectability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellentattention to detail.
- Should be able to workflexible hours as the role involves coordination across multiple time zones.
- To have highly competentIT skills across standard Microsoft packages; proficiency in Windows, includingMS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint and ability to learn new tools.
- Must have high proficiency in English.