Executive Administrator Jobs In Dubai | Visa
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
- Ensure a good flow of communication and excellent secretarial and administrative support is provided for the Function Heads
- Work closely with, keep and update list of common stakeholders for close communication: all Executive Assistants, Function Heads, etc across the region and Global
- Organize agendas, briefing papers and any preparatory paperwork
- Sort, prioritize and where possible delegate and distribute incoming mail.
- Handle expense claims
- Prepare correspondence, documents, and presentation materials – adjusting grammar and spelling as appropriate. Drafting of correspondence where possible and ensuring response is sent in a timely manner
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in an office support role
- Strong administration and analytical skills
- Experience working in a multinational organization.
- Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a changing environment with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to recognize potential issues as they arise and escalate appropriately
- Excellent organization skills, time management
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023