Etihad Careers | Manager Pricing & Demand Jobs in Abu Dhabi
A demand manager is responsible for forecasting and planning the supply of products or services. They work with a variety of stakeholders to determine what will be needed in the future, when it will be needed, and how much will be required.
- Accountable for delivering the monthly revenue performance against agreed revenue targets and delivering optimal revenue for the network
- Set optimal prices by market segment for Etihad’s products and services per a pricing strategy versus benchmark carriers; with buy-in of the Market Managers and in adherence with pricing policies.
- Manage and forecast demand for Etihad’s products and services at the various pricing levels with emphasis on revenue maximization during high demand Holiday periods and special events
- Responsible for the accuracy of the forecasted consumer demand and selling fares that are critical inputs for the revenue management optimization engine to deliver optimal revenue for the business
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a numerate and analytical role within an airline Revenue Management or Network Planning function
- High familiarity with airline systems, such as PROS, Origin & Destination Systems, GDS, MIDT, management accounting reports, etc