ERP Specialist Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Ericsson Jobs Vacancies
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for monitoring, coordination, support, management, and execution of maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Working as a Team lead (onsite SPOC) for ERP and related applications.
- Techno Functional Expertise with HCM (HR, Payroll, Self Service, LM, PMS),P2P( PR/PO, iProcurement, Isupplier, AP),O2C( OM, Inventory, AR, OAT)
- Working knowledge on (GL, System Admin, Application Developer)
- Action on issues reported by L1-L2/monitoring teams. Coordination with L3/vendor team for restoration of any faults
- Coordination with IT/network teams to resolve any operational or functional issues
- Trouble shoot and debug the issues related to Oracle apps DBA and guide the DBA resource for any patching (Bug fixes, CPU & Security patches).
- Articulate communicator with strong analytical and interpersonal skills; known for honest work ethics and delivering projects in time without compromising on quality.
- Proactive competence development of self in new solution areas & certifications
- Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment with 24×7 support and availability.
- Strong Experience in Implementation, Upgrade, RICE Development, Data Conversion.