Devise Operations training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcome. Identify training and development needs and develop suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to EPCL. Develop training module/model to train to improve their competencies in refinery process units. Conduct field training in the process areas.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses need and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Bachelor/Graduate degree certified by recognized institution/organization preferably by City & Guild (UK)
- Must be computer literate.
- Has 15 years practical training experience within refinery units or in a process Industry.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in unit operations preferred.