- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Engineering Technician Jobs in Dubai | IHG Hotels Careers
Engineering Technician responsibilities include performing research, building prototypes and inspecting products at the direction of lead engineers. They may also provide customer support and report day-to-day issues to their supervisor.
- Perform a variety of electrical work such as installation, repair, alteration and maintenance of complex electrical equipment (such as automatic controls, emergency generators, switchboards, transfer switches, lighting systems, fire alarms and smoke detection systems).
- Analyze and troubleshoot electrical problems with equipment, replace defective parts, reassemble affected equipment and test for proper operation and safety.
- Perform preventive maintenance as scheduled or required on electrical equipment as recommended by the manufacturer and on site safety programs.
- Read and interpret electrical blueprints and schematics.
- Certified in Electrical Engineering is desirable
- Two years’ operating experience in a hotel Engineering department.
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence to consistently deliver and demonstrate voco™ service standards
- A true “team-player” mentality and flexible attitude towards a diverse set of tasks