Engineering Operations Graduate Jobs In Dubai | Hilton
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for a local graduate who has attained a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the last 12 months to join our Engineering team on a 12-month graduate internship in our Regional office for Middle East, Africa and Türkiye!
- Joining Regional Engineering Operations meetings and EMEA-wide meetings involving different regions of the business.
- Attending meetings in hotels to help drive strategy and/or projects.
- Researching and identifying cost-saving opportunities in areas of Energy billings, KVA charges and time-of-use tariffs.
- Helping to create executive presentations for regional meetings, regional stakeholders, and on-going projects.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources to achieve outstanding results.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to prepare and deliver persuasive oral and written reports and presentations.
- Excellent time management, organisational, coordination and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Team-working skills and problem-solving skills along with accuracy and attention to detail.