Engineering Manager Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Udrive Careers UAE
As an Engineering Manager, you will work on our next generation car sharing platform to create a smooth and easy ordering experience for our customers.
- Alongside your team counterparts (product, design, data), understand your customer/business needs/desires/problems to drive desired outcomes and create a strategy to drive desired outcomes
- Lead, inspire and empower a talented group of engineers to self-organize and discover, innovate, implement, deploy and own end-to-end complex software solutions
- Develop and grow engineering talent through effective mentoring, coaching, and retention strategies in a hyper-growing, highly competitive economic environment
- Guide your team in creation of software as a solution to an end-to-end problem in your business domain and deliver value in small batches, taking into account non-functional requirements such as availability, scalability, latency and efficiency of Udrive services in line with our internal engineering standards.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, preferably within Extreme Programming environment (TDD, Pair Programming and Continuous Refactoring)
- Good understanding of lean/agile values & principles and associated practices
- 2+ years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience
- Experience building & leading cross-functional, empowered and self-organized teams of multidisciplinary engineers
- Ability to transfer knowledge via mentoring and coaching