Operations training provides support to Mechanical field managers and supervisors to provide compliance training to qualify employees on positions within the collective agreement.
- Deliver operational training to ensure business units meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Deliver a learning experience which meets Emirates Group standard as outlined by Learning Experience Standards.
- Ensure that all learning solutions are up-to-date and all updates from the business are implemented.
- Maintain subject matter expertise through consistent engagement with relevant business units (coordinated by the Strategic Business Partner and Experience Deployment Lead).
- Maintain regulatory and compliance training records and licenses.
- Qualifications: Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Experience :Human Resources.Training 5+ Years
- Minimum Bachelor level qualification, preferably in a related field