Black & Grey
Electrical Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Black & Grey
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for a global industrial machinery manufacturer and provider of process heating solutions in Dubai, UAE. Our client is looking to hire an experienced Electrical Engineer who will be responsible for monitoring, managing and completing the assigned projects while maintaining quality, accuracy, and sound engineering practices.
- Develop PLC and HMI software applications based on given requirements and specifications.
- Ensure solid engineering judgment is used when specifying or approving project instrumentation and components.
- Assessment of project related specification, requirements, deliverables, and budgets.
- Provide estimated completion durations for all electrical engineering design tasks.
- Ensure project timelines are met and project stays within budget.
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work.
- Ensure compliance with engineering standards, procedures, applicable codes, customer specifications, environmental and company guidelines.
- Attend project meetings as required by the Project Engineer / Manager.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited 4-year university
- 2 to 5 years of experience in electrical engineering preferably related to process heating equipment such as fired heaters, boilers, and or furnaces.
- Excellent understanding of applicable codes and standards related to electrical and control system design.
- Having an expert level of proficiency using AutoCAD Electrical software.
- Extensive experience in programming Logic Controllers (PLC) e.g. Allen Bradley, Siemens, HIMA, & Triconex.
- Extensive experience in configuring and designing Operator Interface systems (HMI/OIT). e.g. Allen Bradley, Maple, & Proface.
- Self-motivated and team worker.