Duncan & Ross Consulting
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER Jobs In Dubai | Duncan & Ross Consulting
For More Job:Click Here
Electrical engineers design, develop and maintain electrical systems for buildings, transport systems and power distribution networks. They work in and across many industries, such as construction, transport, energy (including renewables), building services, and manufacturing.
- Electrical design engineers use software programs to design and perfect new electrical systems.
- Design prototypes, troubleshoot potential issues, make changes to fix any issues, and create specifications and other details for these systems.
- Responsible for documenting specifications, schematics, and diagrams regarding their projects.
- Produce reports addressing project progress and other details for managerial staff.
- Electrical design engineers use their expertise to assist in the production of electrical systems, helping to avoid problems and addressing any issues that might arise in the manufacturing process, thus reducing downtime and ensuring that the project adheres to time and budget expectations
- Creating system models and simulations
- Producing necessary design reports and documentation
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in electrical design from design consultancy companies
- Good knowledge of electrical design software tools.
- Experience working with and creating wiring diagrams.
- Experience working with Control panels & Inverters.
- Electric motor & pump knowledge would be an advantage
- Solid works Electrical knowledge would be useful but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Amtech, Dialux and Relux Design Software
- Strong initiative and excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be immediately available
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.