EEMC Engine Product Manager Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers
Responsible for the Coordination of the entire Engine Overhaul Process in aspects of Turn Around Time (TAT), Safety/Compliance and Cost/Revenue to ensure that they are aligned with internal and regulatory standards
- Leads product development, strategy, and redesign from concept through development and manufacturing to market launch.
- Develops products by identifying potential products, conducting market research, generating product requirements, developing marketing strategies, and determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Engineering and or B1 License or equivalent Experience in MRO business, preferably Power Plant with minimum 3 years experience in a supervisory role.
- Detailed knowledge of Engine Overhaul Process Profound technical knowledge Project Management and LEAN Techniques Conflict/Communication management and negotiation skills High resilience and stress resistance.