ITP Media Group
Editorial Intern, GQ (Unpaid) Jobs In Dubai | ITP Media Group
Editorial intern provides targeted social media content throughout the campaign year and generate ideas for social media content campaigns.
- Working under the editorial team to fulfill our editorial vision.
- Support brand’s optimization and growth strategy.
- Writing stories and producing multimedia content across social platforms.
- General research for content/trending stories and collate reports.
- Support with additional tasks to help deliver our editorial objectives.
- Additional administrative tasks as required. Basic Qualifications
- You are currently a senior at a 2+ year university in journalism, english literature, or similar department. Or you are a graduate with previous work experience (i.e., at least a 3-month internship or summer job) in the related field.
- You have advanced skills in WordPress.
- You have excellent attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills in English. Arabic is a plus.
- You can work on a flexible schedule.
- Own valid visa
- Immediate, full-time availability for 3 – 6 months contract period
- The ability to track down information quickly via telephone interviewing, database and Internet searching
- An interest in moving towards a career in magazine writing and editing
- Professional experience in the basics of writing, editing, fact-checking and multimedia skills
- Some experience working at a print or digital publication
- Ability to prioritize assignments and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Drupal experience a plus