eCommerce Store & Project Manager Jobs in Dubai | Nestlé Careers
An ecommerce program manager (sometimes called an ecommerce project manager) works as a project manager, providing support and facilitating ecommerce activities. They ensure processes run smoothly, resolve issues among the team, and track all the moving pieces in your ecommerce taskforce.
- Act as a subject matter expert of the digital ecosystem (technically, functionally, and commercially)
- Identify opportunities, support and challenge market needs in term of new digital features and functionalities that will drive commercial benefit
- Develop and manage a robust framework to support, manage and resolve website issues at a regional and market level
- Be the local counterpart and main point of contact in the region for the Global eCommerce Team, and third party partners, to guarantee a qualitative point of contact for any digital project, feature, functionality or platform request, resulting in seamless coordination, qualitative implementation and collaboration
- Degree qualified with at least 5 years experiences in eCommerce, eBusiness, digital marketing and or media.
- Strong Web Analytics knowledge (Google Analytics certification a plus) as well as of A/B testing tools
- Experience in building and managing eBusiness operations (organization, processes, guidelines) a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge of an eCommerce and digital landscape within a complex ecosystem