Ecommerce Executive Jobs in Dubai | Cartier Careers
The E-Commerce Executive assists in growing the e-commerce business by continuously optimizing the online user experience and catalogue discovery in order to increase conversions and grow sales revenues. He/She will report directly to the Regional E-Commerce Manager.
- Effectively manage the product catalogue by ensuring all information is available in the CMS on time.
- Define content needs for website pages as per Yearly Calendar and markets needs
- Collaborate with the markets, local Marketing teams, and HQ teams to ensure that Merchandising calendar and homepage refreshes are briefed and followed accordingly
- Produce weekly/monthly reports to monitor eCommerce KPIs and work towards continuously improving them
- Measure analyze, and optimise product, product list, and content performance to drive Add to basket & Conversion rate
- Minimum 2-3 years in an e-Merchandising role
- Hands-on experience in a major eCommerce platform like Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Previous experience working with an HQ Structure
- A strong understanding of current technologies and standards and how the digital ecosystem is evolving