Echocardiographer provides timely and accurate non-invasive cardiac ultrasound testing and transesophageal echo studies as required by KWMC Cardiology Department approved protocols and procedures.
- Performs 2 D Echo, TMT, demonstrating competency and proficiency with equipment in the non-invasive Lab.
- Participates in the ordering and inventory of equipment and supplies for the non-invasive Lab.
- Delivers patient care for all age groups while using diagnostic imaging equipment; acts as a liaison between the patient and the cardiologist.
- Performs general office duties including answering phones, scheduling, filing, and maintaining patient records.
- Actively participates in the training of other personnel.
- Graduate from any accredited school of Cardiac Care Technology
- 6 months of Internship in Cardiac Care Technology
- Current license in country of origin with DHA license to practice in Dubai U.A.E.
- 2 years of recent related work experience as a Cardiac Technician