E-Commerce Manager Jobs in Dubai | dnata Travel Careers
To manage the overall site traffic acquisition, development & sales performance of the dnatatravel.com. Accountable for the traffic acquisition, site conversion and achievement of revenue targets across all lines of business, for all international points of sale. Ownership of all traffic channel performance including digital paid media, delivering a sustainable, profitable traffic mix.
- Identify new local market traffic acquisition channels. Build business cases to support new traffic channel integration.
- Responsible for the websites product mix, pricing strategy and identification of new product/inventory opportunities to meet local market requirements. Responsible for the end to end delivery for all new product/inventory on site.
- Define Long-term tech product roadmap strategy and engage to align with key developments to fit the needs of the overall business needs, managing any partner relationships, product delivery and ROI vs business case.
- Responsible for end to end implementation of all new traffic acquisition channels applicable to international and local sites, including technical integration, setting up reporting mechanism and daily account management of each channel.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a relevant field (Business Admin, Technology, Marketing
- 8+ years of experience in the Travel / Airline Industry in a marketing/sales and E-commerce capacity.