Driver Jobs In Dubai | Chelsy International
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Driver? A Driver’s main responsibility is to safely transport either cargo or passengers from one location to another. They must follow traffic laws and correctly route themselves, ensuring that there is enough gas in the tank at all times for their destination.
- Pick up and drop office staffs.
- Check deposit and bank works .
- Purchasing of materials when require.
- Maintain the vehicles clean, tidy inside, and smell fresh.
- Keeps an accurate record of all the vehicle maintenance.
- Abides by the laws and regulations of the traffic code, as required by Road Authority and Police.
- Logs and informs the reporting Manager immediately if any damage or accident occurs.
- Previous experience as a Driver preferred
- Valid UAE Driver’s License for light and heavy vehicles
- Should have good knowledge of Abu Dhabi roads
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.