Driller Jobs in Dubai | Baker Hughes Careers
As a Rig Superintendent, you will be responsible for Training related activities on the rig site for all field services for both employees and customers, including delivering product, system and process trainings.
- Working together with people from the business unit
- Handling standardized project processes & providing guidelines for choosing the right actions
- Handling targeted clients.
- Working on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have 5-8 years experience on land / offshore drilling Rigs in minimum 3 years must be as a Driller on Land / offshore Drilling Rigs
- Be able to operate cyber rig, interpret hole conditions.
- Be able to operate additional rig equipment, kelly, draw works, BOPs and run VFD.