DP Chemistry Teacher Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of the IB Middle Years and Diploma Programmes and a proven track record of successful and varied teaching. Genuine alignment with the philosophy of the IB and the values embodied in the Learner Profile are essential, as is a passion for working in our truly diverse community. In addition, we seek a candidate with:
- The opportunity to shape the future of a highly significant IB programme. The IB Middle Years and Diploma Programmes at GEMS World Academy is unique and exciting
- A culture of collaboration and an excellent support system
- An excellent programme of continuing professional development
- Training with the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO) for teachers delivering the IB
- The chance to shape the future of the subject in collaboration with the leadership team, external education professionals, and exam boards
- A certified professional teaching qualification at degree level, such as B. Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent with a specialism in teaching Science at Secondary School (G6-12)
- A minimum of 3 years of varied and demonstrable Science teaching experience in Secondary School, ideally within an IB curriculum school, however, this is not mandatory.
- August 2023 availability
- The experience, personality and educational philosophy to continue to drive the education agenda at this flagship GEMS World school with an international student body
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.