Door Attendant for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre Jobs In Dubai | Hilton
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
A Door Attendant for the Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre maintains frequent contact with Guests by welcoming them on arrival, assisting with departures, parking Guests’ cars as required, overseeing delivery and safe keeping of luggage, and providing others services for all Guests.
- Welcome guests on arrival and assist with their luggage.
- Escort arriving and departing guest and provide assistance as required.
- Maintain frequent contact with regular Guests and visitors.
- Keep up to date on all hotel services as well as VIPs and special events.
- Be knowledgeable on external locations, attractions, and landmarks in the vicinity.
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service.
- Previous experience working within the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector.
- Meticulous personal presentation and strong communication skills.
- Calm, courteous, and discreet demeanor.
- A good knowledge of the area and the country in general, preferred.
- A passion for working on team as well as autonomously.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.