Document Controller Jobs In Dubai | Santaf Holdings
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
A Document Controller is a professional who maintains organized and updated documents for a business using document management software, uploading or scanning paper documents, obtaining documents, and ensuring proper and secure storage.
- Ensure that all controlled Quality documents related to the Project are maintained to the latest issue, and that these documents are made available at all locations where operations essential to the effective functioning of the Quality Management System are performed.
- Verify that only the last revision drawings, submittals, etc. are distributed to all locations and involved parties concerned including sub contractors.
- Ensure that all obsolete documents shall be withdrawn and stamped Superseded if retained for record purposes.
- Maintain project drawing/documents distribution record
- Control & maintain the system for issuance recording / filing, tracking, Retrieval of documents like procedures, plans, QA/QC records, Specifications, drawings and related documents.
- Responsibilities include record keeping, all documents such as specification procedures, inspection schedule and records, surveillance report, inspection release notice and quality records book with numbering system according to project filing procedure. Handling of all engineering documents. Controlling all records and sub-contractors documents.
- Prepare all documents based on the quality procedures for internal and external audit. Transmittal of drawings, quality procedures, related documentation to the concerned contractors, departments, vendors and client.
- Maintaining all correspondence and other transmittals from the Clients and other contractor / suppliers / vendors etc. in a systematic way to facilitate an easy reference at all time.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.