Document Controller Jobs In Dubai | Fabrics Construction
A Document Controller is a professional who maintains organized and updated documents for a business using document management software, uploading or scanning paper documents, obtaining documents, and ensuring proper and secure storage.
- Manage Office Administration in support of Manager
- Liaise with company consultants and vendors
- Ensure tracking and on-time management of various licenses renewals
- Assist Project employees requirements in terms of mobilization, home leaves, and logistical support
- Maintain document control processes for efficient management of projects and office documentation
- Assist project teams to review/accept and control project documents
- Assist project teams to prepare and implement documents control procedures and systems to ensure all project
- A bachelors degree in business administration, library management, or record management.
- 2 years experience in document management, archive management, or records management.
- Knowledge of document management systems like Sharepoint, OnlyOffice, DocuWare Cloud, Rubex.
- Proficiency in document capturing systems like CAPSYS Capture and Xerox DocuShare.
- An excellent grasp of Microsoft Office programs.
- Top-class typing and report writing skills.
- Detail-focused document organizing abilities.
- Familiarity with the relevant regulations regarding document keeping and handling.
- Able to proactively manage database changes using software management systems.
- Time-oriented approach to handling queries and tasks.