District Trainer Jobs in Dubai | Adidas Careers
Provide quality learning opportunities to all illiterates and out of school population in Punjab through non-formal means in compliance with United Nations mandate under Sustainable Development Goal (SDG 4) to provide inclusive and equitable education facilities for all.
- Plan, drive, and support the implementation of all Retail training programs and platforms (i.e Connect, Engage, Inspire (CEI), Every Moment Matters, AREA, ATTICUS, Seasonal Product Learning, etc) by creating and/or leading inspiring and engaging workshops for the store team to ensure successful execution in the store.
- Monitor and analyze performance data and make any necessary adjustments to drive commercial success, primarily within learning and development.
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
- Collaborate with the MENA Sales Academy to ensure best practice and compliance when delivering training initiatives and provide feedback on content and implementation of training programs to ensure cluster, market, and global alignment.
- Supervise and support the team to ensure all customers receive an optimal service level at all times
- Minimum 12 months work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding, [as well as with first supervisor experience]
- Intermediate numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills