Dubai Government Workshop
Director of the Internal Audit Office Jobs | Government Jobs 2023
A Director, or Managing Director, manages and oversees a small group of subordinate managers. Their duties include strategic planning, ensuring the company meets goals and managing profit and loss.
- Preparing and following up the implementation of internal audit plans and policies to ensure the achievement of the targeted level of effectiveness and efficiency with certainty
- To adhere to and comply with all laws and regulations issued by the Financial Supervisory Authority, in addition to adhering to the specific guidelines and regulations
- By the workshop’s internal audit and trial on the anti-fraud and corruption policy and all related policies and procedures
- The policy and work ethics and conflict of interests stipulated by the competent authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 10 years of experience in the same field
- A professional certificate in accounting or internal auditing, such as the Association of Certified Accountants or the Certified Internal Auditors Certificate