Director of Sales – Luxury Travel Agencies, Middle East | AccorCorpo
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
- Assist Regional Director of Luxury Sales in the organization of roadshows, events, famtrips and sales activities in the Middle East for Accor luxury & lifestyle hotels.
- Understand & promote all selling tools & loyalty programs
- Identify proactively key marketing opportunities within the market
- Engage on Social Media platforms and identify opportunities
- Attend weekly activity review meetings with Regional Director of Luxury Sales and prepare monthly reports as and when requested by the Regional Director of Luxury Sales.
- Ensure accurate production reporting at all time.
- Ensure Anais (CRM) is accurately updated in line with company standards.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a hospitality sales role, preferably Global Sales.
- Must currently be in a Director of Sales role or at minimum Associate Director level.
- Strong knowledge of Group booking tools.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is a must
- Degree in Hotel Management / Business administration