Director-Information Services (Infra) | IFFCO Group Jobs in Dubai 2023
Drive strategy for enterprise IT infrastructure for IFFCO group of companies and support IFFCO group CIO in its digital transformation journey. Define roadmap for infra and different connected technology elements including cloud platform for the group of companies. Manage complex technology transformational projects, implement IT Security, annual budgeting, planning and expenses, applications and databases, assist in deploying business solutions, manage cloud infra.
- Strategic and operational accountability for IFFCO global IT infrastructure
- Expand, lead and develop strong global IT team in fast paced environment to support IFFCO global workforce that is engaged in food production, warehousing, distribution, logistics and sales
- Lead technology transformation , security , projects , operations and end user support across BUs
- Define roadmap, design, architect and implement the IT infra services to simplify the IFFCO global technology landscape
- Own and drive global technology changes, upgrades, new deployments, maintenance, end-user computing, enterprise network, servers , infra & application hosting in multiple data centers
- 20+ years of related experience in Corporate IT roles including experience of managing IT infrastructure related activities, global teams, budget, projects, operations, services and security at global environment.
- Must have a degree in relevant field.
- Post-Graduation from reputed business school is desirable.