DHA Registered Nurse Jobs In Dubai | GluCare Health
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The purpose of this role is to assist healthcare professionals in the delivery of high-quality and effective care. Responsible for providing basic administrative and practical functional support to the nursing team.
- Support qualified practitioners, as directed in clinic preparation
- Maintains nursing supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Cleaning equipment and instruments as needed and directed by the medical team
- Documenting daily checklists and recording room temperatures as required
- Ensures basic room and equipment needs within the clinic are met
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the healthcare field a positive
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and apply sound judgment while working with high-volume/high-expectation participants
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. Able to maintain helpful, caring, and courteous relationships with patients and colleagues
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.