Design Supervisor – Retail Projects Jobs In Dubai | Chalhoub Group
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The Design Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that projects’ technical requirements are well extracted, properly communicated to the Design team, and well represented in the project programme. The Design Supervisor is also responsible for the quality control of the designing phase output.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the field
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of team members to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with established standards and procedures
- Receive project assignments:
- Study technical requirements in detail Participate in business development efforts in a significant role in client presentations
- Carry out daily supervision and coordination of architectural drawings and proposals, ensuring adherence to SLAs
- University Degree in Interior Design or in Architecture / LEED GA and PMP certifications are a plus.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in similar role.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.