Delegate Sales – Administrator Jobs In Dubai | Informa Markets
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly/weekly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- Their duties include checking the accuracy of orders and issuing invoices, maintaining sales records, and compiling monthly sales reports
- Closing opportunities in salesforce
- Intimate knowledge of Salesforce CRM software to track sales opportunities and customer activity, including reporting tools, smartsheet and dashboard creation
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, dependability and responsiveness
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – especially Teams, Outlook, Smartsheet, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and interact effectively across all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and time-management skills