DC Technician II Jobs In Dubai | Microsoft
In alignment with our Microsoft values, we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment for all employees to positively impact our culture every day and we need you as a Datacenter Technician (DCT).
- Demonstrates an applied understanding of standard processes and procedures for preparing, installing, performing diagnostics, troubleshooting, replacing, and/or decommissioning equipment
- Proactively shares relevant information to enable efficient workflow and mitigate the impact that changes to their area of work will have on others.
- Complies with Data Center Services (DCS) business unit and service-level policies, procedures, and deadlines.
- Completes assigned tickets efficiently and in alignment with expectations for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) per task type while meeting or exceeding established Service Level Agreements (SLAs), with minimal guidance from other technicians.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent and basic knowledge of computer hardware and components AND 1+ year(s) experience supporting IT equipment or related technology.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting IT equipment or related technology
- Applicable certifications: CompTIA (A+, Server+, Network+), Basic Structure Cabling (BSC).
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.