Data Management Support Service Jobs In Dubai | Dautom
A data manager is responsible for developing, overseeing, organizing, storing, and analyzing data and data systems. A data manager ensures that all of this is always done with the utmost security and confidentiality, and in a timely manner. Using high-level skills in analytics, mathematics, and statistics, a data manager will draw conclusions according to the data, and report findings to upper management for use in various capacities throughout the organization. This is a very trusted position within the company and only qualified candidates will be considered.
- Ensure compliance with all company standards and laws.
- Create, revise, and enforce data management policies.
- Develop techniques that allow for the collection of accurate data.
- Implement procedures related to the secure and efficient handling and sharing of data.
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of data.
- Identify patterns, relationships, and problems in data and statistical sets.
- Design computer code for improving software and applications.
- Evaluate the performance of data systems and seek ways to enhance them.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or related field.
- Proven experience managing data.
- A thorough and proven understanding of data management and administrative policies.
- Familiar with modern, high-tech databases and IT systems.
- Proficient at digesting, understanding, and analyzing large amounts of data.
- Attention to detailed statistical information.
- Solid working knowledge of data security laws and protocols.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent at problem-solving under pressure.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident in making good decisions with given information.
- Leadership experience with good interpersonal and team skills.