Data Management Consultant Jobs In Dubai | RecruitMe Plus
The Data Management Consultant will be responsible for defining and implementing complex Data Management solutions for our clients. The job holder will need to be able to work in a vibrant and collaborative environment and thrive in an evolving, growth-oriented focused data practice while leading, growing and modernizing the data management discipline. The job holder must be constantly looking how to do things better to deliver value from data works.
- Deliver value-driven data management initiatives focused on governmental clients within agreed timeframes, business outcomes, and budgets.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships.
- Initiate new business opportunities for our consultancy and manage services for data management.
- Lead and grow a team of data consultants
- Manage external data management resources to support the data management portfolio.
- Engage and align with technical teams will also be required.
- Manage both internal employees and external data management consultants and partner data service providers assigned to data management
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the fields i.e. economic, business administration, operations, marketing, engineering, library science, natural sciences, computer science or related fields; or any other relevant field
- 4-7 year’s of work experience with managerial responsibility with at least 7 years and a minimum 5 years leading data teams.
- A Data Management Certification is a plus
- Experience with Master Data Management, Dev Ops and Data Integration.
- Technology Savvy