Data Entry Operator Jobs In Dubai | Zabeel Group
Click For More Jobs:Click Here
Prepares, compiles, and sorts documents for data entry. Verifies and logs receipt of data. Transcribes source data into the required electronic format. Transfers information from paper formats into computer files using keyboards, data recorders, or optical scanners.
- Enter buyers’ orders and submit them to various suppliers within time limits.
- Cross check documents such as Order Confirmations & Proforma Invoices from suppliers to verify accuracy and correspond with suppliers to adjust any inaccuracies.
- Collect & enter product data into the inventory system (Retail Pro) in a systematic & accurate manner.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors and correct any incompatibilities.
- Research and obtain further information when needed for accuracy & better judgment.
- Generate reports, maintain records, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Scan documents and print files as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of valuable company information.
- Keep information confidential and comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Monitor when payments are due and maintain the payment schedule according to each suppliers’ payment terms.
- At least 3 years of proven data entry work.
- Experience as a data entry operator or office clerk.
- Expert experience with MS Office & data programs (such as Excel & Retail Pro).
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Experience using office equipment like printers & scanners.
- Typing speed & accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.