Data Engineering Manager Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Moove Careers
We are looking for a highly professional, experienced and hands-on Data Engineering Manager who can work in a fast-paced and growing environment and build and manage an effective cross-functional team. You will be leading teams of data engineers to create best-in-class tooling to support data science, machine learning, AI and business intelligence initiatives.
- Be responsible for the planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to increase data quality and trust
- Provide guidance and mentorship to fellow data engineers by disseminating best practices, publishing reusable tools/code and giving constructive feedback.
- Conduct undirected research and frame open-ended industry questions
- Extract data and generate features from multiple internal and external sources
- 6+ years of hands-on experience building scalable and complex applications
- 3+ years of management experience with proven leadership skills in building and scaling cross-functional teams, people management, people growth and stakeholder management
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field – mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering, statistics, operations research, economics, related degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in aligning with other teams on defining scope, domain boundaries and dependencies