Data Analyst, UDrive Jobs In Dubai | CareerMatch
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Data analysts examine information using data analysis tools and help their teams develop insights and business strategies. You’ll need skills in math, statistics, communications, and working with tools designed to do data analytics and data visualization. Explore this high-demand career.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to identify and prioritize the new avenue for growth opportunities, including areas of – workflow, innovation, outreach, and strategic planning
- Craft strategic initiatives, identify process improvement opportunities and measure the impact and improve user experience
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices
- Creating and deploying reports/dashboards
- 1-3 years of product /e-commerce industry experience in the data space
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in engineering
- Strong SQL skills
- Working knowledge of Python/R for analytics
- Basics of Statistics, Hypothesis testing and ML algorithms (Regression analysis and Clustering algorithms)
- Convey Data Story through Visualization (Tableau, Power BI and QlikView).
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023