Cybersecurity Products Manager Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Cybersecurity Products Manager
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Cybersecurity Products Manager is an experienced software and hardware security engineer with prior management experience. Their primary responsibility is to manage the team of senior analysts responsible for the product portfolio including Avionics, In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) or Industrial Control Systems (such as PLC, SCADA, DCS, SCMS). The manager’s work output is to ensure delivery aligns with strategic objectives and business commitments are met.
- Manage the work program in the products cybersecurity team and ensure adequate prioritization of the assessment backlog.
- Remain up to date on knowledge of new exploits, threats and security risks in the industry, the region and those affecting The Emirates Group products.
- Direct and maintain threat profiles of The Emirates Group’s susceptibility to evolving risks.
- Plan the schedule of regular vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, technical risk assessments and compliance reviews on the Group’s products based on criticality and perceived risk or as may be necessary.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a subject relevant to IT and / or Electronics.
- Certification in SAFe or Agile Scrum Master preferred
- 8+ years’ Information Technology/ IT Security experience
- Specialist experience in cybersecurity within the transportation industry of which 3 years in an OT function such as IFE, ICS.