Customer Service Representative Jobs In Dubai | Serco
The purpose of this position is to deliver a safe, reliable, world class and customer focused station environment and train service.
- Monitor and maintain station operational status and to ensure the safety and comfort of passenger movement within the station premises.
- Carry out controlled/uncontrolled/emergency evacuation of passengers.
- Control and mitigate overcrowding in station and platforms to ensure that passengers flows are managed in an orderly manner.
- Deliver essential messages to passengers via audio or visual means in a timely, clear and proactive manner.
- Monitor and control the direction of the fare gates in accordance with the flow of passengers, and in the event of an emergency situation.
- Provide ticket sales, train services information and respond to passenger enquiries.
- Ideally a degree holder or higher diploma of post-secondary education in a related discipline.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills required for the role.
- Numeracy, in dealing/recording cash transactions.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as front-line staff delivering customer service in a Metro station or equivalent;
- A minimum of 1-year experience of driving passengers in a safe manner according to prescribed routes.
- Experience and understanding of dealing with customers and conflict resolution techniques.
- Basic understanding of station operations and associated activities.