Customer Service Executive Jobs In Dubai | Zabeel Group
Click For More Jobs:Click Here
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Actively sell/cross-sell asset and liability products to new and existing customers
- Prepare, assess and recommend loan product applications and maintenance requests and forward for approval to Consumer Processing Unit
- Receive and process customer requests (e.g. account opening, NBAD online requests, returned cheque delivery, etc.)
- Encourage customers to build their balances with the bank in order to migrate to higher customer programs
- Generate leads for Elite and Elite Gold programs by referring eligible and potential customers to Elite lounges and centres
- Educate Classic and Advantage customers about automated channels including ATM, call centre and NBAD online and promote their migration to these channels
- Attract new customers to branch through personal relations and existing customer referrals
- High School graduated
- 2 years’ relevant experience in banking sector.
- Familiarity with bank products, customer experience and related policies and procedures
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.