Customer Service Executive Jobs In Dubai | Delma Group
Relaying extensive product information to customers. Closing sales for the company. Filing customer records, including contact information, purchases and billings. Conducting surveys and writing reports based on customer feedback on products and services.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Languages: Arabic (native or fluent), English (professional mastery).
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support (3-4 years).
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices is a plus.